Got any questions? I'm happy to help
Cwm Taf Morgannwg University Health Board - Access Standards
Below are the access standards which were announced by the Minister of Health and Social Services in March 2019.
Access Standards 2019
A new set of standards were announced by the Minister for Health and Social Services in March 2019 that are aimed to raise and improve the level of service for patients in Wales from their GP practices.
These standards are set out below:
- Patients: receive a prompt response to their contact with a GP practice via the telephone.
- Practices: have the appropriate telephony systems in place to support the needs of people avoiding the need to call back multiple times and will check that they are handling calls in this way.
- Patients: receive bilingual (Welsh and English) information on local and emergency services when contacting a practice.
- Patients: can use a range of options to contact their GP pratice to make an appointment.
- Patients: are able to email a practice to request a non-urgent consultation or a call back.
- Patients: receive the right care at the right time in a joined up way that is based on their needs.
- Practices: understand the needs of their patients and use this information to anticipate the demand on its services.
Cwm Taf Morgannwg University Health Board will be supporting your GP practice to ensure these standards are achieved by March 2021
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.